You will need these 3 things to get started:
Your email address
- It is best to use your school email address
An access code
- It will look something like this: HSMXL-STARE-NEEDY-POLES-QUICK
- If you don�t have an access code, talk to your teacher.
Your teacher's course ID
- It will look something like this: XL00-1001-2002-3003
Don't have a course ID?
- If you are using MathXL for School as part of a class, ask your
teacher for his or her course ID.
- If you are an educator creating a student account and do not
have the student�s course ID, follow these instructions to create
a username and password only.
- If you are not in a teacher�s course, follow these instructions
to get started studying
on your own.